Since its founding in 2003, the Yong Siew Toh Conservatory (YST Conservatory) of Music has been educating young, talented musicians who are inspired by life-affirming music-making. The conservatory endeavors to develop passionate musicians who are nurtured by their love for the art and empowered by their ability to make music.
At the YST Conservatory, the pursuit of music excellence does not simply encompass self-development, but more importantly, it entails the ability of musicians to touch and enrich others through music-making.
Short collaborative pieces featuring performers from ages 5 to 84 will be presented, demonstrating both the process and result of the conservatory’s outreach efforts and initiatives with community partners.
Join us in this hour-long showcase featuring:
• Sengkang Health staff including Allied Health Professionals and Nurses
• Project Infinitude featuring children from Superhero Me
• Senior Citizens’ Choir in association with NUS Society Choir & NUHS
• YST Young Artists Programme
• Music students from SOTA
• All event information is correct at time of print
• Free admission