APPLY FOR RAS 2nd MAJOR
- ONE photocopy of your passport or identity card
- ONE copy of your NUS transcripts for all semesters up to current (unofficial transcript from NUS Integrated Student Information System https://myisis.nus.edu.sg is acceptable)
- ONE photocopy of your G.C.E 'A' level results (if this is not applicable, please submit a photocopy of your G.C.E 'O' level results)
- Recording of Audition Repertoire * (Vimeo, MP4, YouTube or other online platforms may be submitted)
* Candidates are required to perform a repertoire of at least 10 minutes consisting of at least two contrasting pieces, movements from compositions, or songs of their own choice using any musical instruments. Any style, genre, or period is permissible. Candidates with composition background may also choose to present a portfolio of at least two original scores written for different combinations of instruments/voices.
Please compile and upload the above supporting documents into Google Drive, Dropbox or other online shared folder. You should email the link of your application portfolio to email@example.com, stating your name.
Application portfolios that remain incomplete by 31 May 2017 will be rejected.
15 April to 31 May 2017